Friday, July 20, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: SUMMER WARDROBE

I'm loving this collection of wardrobe goodies. I've been trying to find more quality basic pieces to add to my closet. I'm a huge fan of layering and combining, so I love that most of these pieces are versatile enough to wear through different seasons and be worn together. :) Fancy shmancy goodness. 













 1// Maxi Dress & Striped Cardi  2// Hole Punch Flat Sandle - Madewell 3// Ombre Shorts - Topshop 4// Mint Messenger - J Crew 5// Geo Dress 6// Clutch - Coriumi 7// Mary Jane Platform 8// Denim Top by Topshop 9// High Low Dress - A Thread 10// Pleated Skirt - Free People 11// Tank Dress - Sheinside 12// Deco Hoops - Lila Rice 13// Gold Oxfords - Zappos 14// Dotted Skinnies - Piperlime

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all 14 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of these things! Perfect summer wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing! That Geo Dress is basically my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. number 5,9, 10 and 11!! so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving every single piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want those oxfords! Cute, Cute, Cute!!

    ReplyDelete