Packing, packing, packing! We are less than two weeks away from our big move and we CANNOT wait. When we moved out of our first apartment into our current apartment, I remember feeling sad, even though it was just right across the hallway, it was our first place as a married couple and it was special. We made memories there and I was sad to leave. We've been in this current apartment for about 7 months and my emotions are the complete opposite. I'm READY and thrilled. :) This condo represents a lot of new things for Jon and me. --- It's funny how excited we are about some of the small things like stairs, two sinks in the master, and a water hose. :) --- That aside, this is a special time in life and I am looking forward to July 27th!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Celebrated my 24th birthday on the 7th. 2// I'm a cold-natured child. 3// Sweet gift from the beautiful Melisa came in the mail this week. 4// My adorable parents in 1984.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Music Monday by The Flowerchild Dwelling
* It's Here... by Vanilla & Lace
* Create Artistic Double Exposure Effects in Your Photos by Bubby & Bean
* White Hair How To by Indie Jane
* DIY Recipe Book by A Beautiful Mess
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Unearthing Words -- Leah, a dear friend of mine who is working on publishing her novels and does amazing work as Maiedae's editor and administrator extraordinaire, recently started her own blog about being a writer! Be sure to check it out. :)
Inspiring Me this Week:
* Mint -- I've been playing around in this budgeting site this weekend after a friend showed me the ropes and I'm loving the organization and access to all my accounts. It feels good getting things organized. :)
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I have lotion that smells like cupcakes sitting on my desk at work.
* Last movie I saw was: "The Amazing Spiderman"; so good!
* For my free birthday drink at Starbucks, I got a grande soy cinnamon dolce latte with a little whip, which was spent in great company. ;)