Thoroughly enjoying my three day weekend. Spent the first half with close friends in Rome, GA, and I'm spending the second half with family and Jon, doing some serious relaxing before my travels start for my 9-5 job next week. Jon and I are hoping to work on unpacking the rest of our boxes from moving tomorrow. We still have a couple left in the living room, our bedroom and a good amount of storage in the breakfast nook room. I would love to get the rest of these boxes unpacked before the end of this weekend. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Loving myself time with some Sand Tropez nail color. 2// Favorite painting during an art museum sneak in. 3// Way awesome coffee shop in Rome, GA, Swift & Fitch. 4// Picnic time in the mountains with friends.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Tendencies of Creative People by ALT
* 9 Super-foods for Super Health by MindBodyGreen
* My Photoshop Actions by Making Nice in the Midwest
* How to Make a Seamless Repeatable Pattern by Scathingly Brilliant
* How to Celebrate Other Successes by ALT
Favorite Blog of the Week:
ALT Summit - Alt has a fantastic blog filled with blogger and small business owner advice. I love all of their posts and am constantly checkin' in on what they have to say and what classes their offering online.
Inspiring Me this Week:
How to Pack Two-Weeks in a Carry On - Starting next week I will be traveling over a period of two months to 8 different cities. I'm determined not to check a bag and bought a carry-on today. I'm looking for great tips on packing so everything goes smoothly. :) Love the travel tips from this post!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I ate way too much smoked salmon dip this weekend.
* I love late night car trips and conversations, especially with this lady.
* Can't stop listening to this song.