I'm loving that life is starting to slow down just a little. Going 100mph is only good for a short time and then it's time to take a little break and rest. I've loved having more time to work on projects at home, cook, blog, spend time with my husband, have fun dates with friends, and plan for more exciting projects in the future. I could get used to this slow paced thing where I'm always caught up on my work. ;)
Today is for baking cookies, visiting family for lunch, being with Jon, shopping for a DIY project, taking pictures of a sweet friend, having a Maiedae meeting, getting the house cleaned and having a girls craft night this evening! I love my Sundays.
Snapshot(s) of the Week: Favorites in September - 1// Girls weekend in Rome, GA, complete with a slumber party, picnic, and coffee shop time. 2// Flying kitty. 3// Short trip to LA to work an event. 4// Breaking out the fall sweaters.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Crochet Top DIY by Sincerely Kinsey
* Fall/Winter Vanilla & Lace by Vanilla & Lace
* Am I Grown Up Now? by Door Sixteen
* Outfit: Red & Gold by Flashes of Style
* Picture Window: Le Marche by Lune Vintage
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Thriftary - An adorable blog and Maddie is hilarious. I love her sense of style and whit.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* This week I'm inspired by my DIY pinboard. Feelin crafty this fall!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* If given a choice to live in the mountains or on the beach, I would choose the mountains.
* I'm known for making up my own words and songs and I get great amusement when people play along.
* I have a hard time going to sleep if my lips are chapped. All I can think about is lip balm.