Been enjoying the beautiful fall weather in Atlanta. We don't always have the best weather, but every now and then, throughout the seasons, it's perfect. This week, Jon and I had Monday off, so we spent the day at home and then went on a double-date with his parents to a little Italian restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner over two years ago. On Friday evening, I was contacted to come in and work as an extra on the show The Vampire Diaries, which is filmed in Atlanta. It was a "for fun" adventure and I loved getting to see the set and how everything comes together behind the scenes. Definitely checking that experience off my bucket list! And, as mentioned in my post yesterday evening, Jon and I spent time with friends down at the river last night. We're looking forward to a restful Sunday and this upcoming week. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Crispy leaves and my favorite fall boots. 2// DIY project. 3// Handsome Kaito, loves those green eyes. 4// A favorite color combo.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Harvest Chicken Quinoa Soup by Iowa Girl Eats
* Checking In... by Oh, Hello Friend
* A Floral Bed Covering by Going Home to Roost
* Cat Crazy by Kelli Murray
* A Visit from My Tiny Pal by The Dainty Squid
Favorite Blog of the Week:
Delightfully Tacky - Elizabeth is a fellow curly haired sister and completely fantastic. She's a pacific northwest fashion blogger and always has the most adorable outfits. :)
Inspiring Me this Week:
Feeling inspired to get some more of my decorating done. I tend to be painfully slow.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Jon and I just started watching Doctor Who! It's been on our "to watch" list for awhile and we are loving it so far!
* Excited to throw a fun Halloween party this year! Still trying to decide what I'm going to be...
* Whatever I decide to be this year...I'm REALLY hoping it involves a wig.