This weekend was so great. On Friday, Jon and I went to visit with his parent for Dinner. Jon's sister, Jessica, her husband and their new baby (my sweet niece) were there as well. Little Emerson is nearly 4 months old now and she's getting so big! She smiles and coos all the time, and we are so in love with her. I love being an aunt. :) Jon and I slept in a little on Saturday, I worked on framing some of the artwork for the dining room and we went with a couple friends to Six Flags for "frightfest", which was fuuunn...but WAY crowded. The best part was the company for sure. ;)
On Sunday, we met my parents for brunch and stopped by World Market to pick up end chairs for our dining room! I'm so excited that it's nearly done! During the evening, I met up with friends for crafting time, conversation and yummy snacks.
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Finally framing my artwork! Can't wait to hang it up. 2// Atlanta is getting SO cold! 3// Goob. 4// Fall decorations outside our front door.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Recipe File: Halloween Compost Cookies by The Glitter Guide
* Easy & Last Minute Couples Costume Ideas by Say Yes to Hoboken
* Savannah Wearing Roots & Feathers by Roots & Feathers
* Tuesday Tastings: "The Birds" Cookies by Camille Styles
* Vegan Coconut No Bake Cookie Recipe by The Dainty Squid
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* A Merry Mishap - I love this "new to me" blog and all of it's visual goodness.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* My Christmas Pinboard - YES, I am thinking about Christmas already.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Last year, Jon and I were Brad and Janet from Rocky Horror for Halloween.
* I'm planning to make homemade "butterbeer" from Harry Potter this year for our Halloween party. Yum!!
* Speaking of Rocky Horror...that's my favorite movie to watch during Halloween, that and old episodes of "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" from Nickelodeon.