|Photos: 1 - 2|
F A L L B U C K E T L I S T
1. Take a week off from the norm with Jon, possibly make this an annual tradition?
2. Have a mini getaway in Ellijay, GA, with Jon to visit the town, go apple picking, and get pumpkins.
3. Make our front door and lawn area festive.
4. Go to Six Flags during "Fright-Fest".
5. Visit with my sweet niece, Emerson.
6. Pass out candy to tricker treaters!
7. Have a Halloween party at our place.
8. Host a Thanksgiving celebration with our friends.
9. Try two new cheesecake recipes for Thanksgiving at Harby's and Thanksgiving at my parents.
10. Finish the dining room decorating.
11. Go on a fancy dinner date with Jon.
12. Have a least one girls' slumber party night.
13. See my sister in her play; she has a lead roll!
I can't wait. I love the fall so much. Matter of fact, these next three months are just my very favorite. :) What's on your fall bucket list this season?