Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FALL IN AUSTRALIA

Hi there, lovely Maiedae readers. I'm Shell and I blog over at Kitty & Buck. I'm a graphic designer, musician, ballerina, and cat wrangler. I currently live in Sydney, Australia, but I dream of traveling anywhere and everywhere. I've visited many parts of Australia, Japan, the U.K, France, Ireland, and over 22 states in the USA, but I'm always hungry for more! Today I'm celebrating fall with you, because even though I'm enjoying spring right now, I am feeling super envious of your snuggly clothes and beautiful foliage. I've designed some lettering around an Albert Camus quote to set the mood, and then there's some photos from my fall, back in May. I hope you enjoy them.


Thank you so much for having me, Savannah! I'm honoured to be here on your beautiful blog today. If anyone would like to say hello, you can always find me over at Kitty & Buck, I'd love to meet you :)

Thank you for sharing your autumn with us! Shell is one of Maiedae's featured sponsors for the month of October! If you would like to sponsor Maiedae during the holidays, visit my advertisement page here. :) Be back later with some more Halloween themed inspiration! 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful moodboard :3 I love the quote and her blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I LOVE THOSE SOCKS they are so cute! Where did you get them?
    The moodboard is really pretty, I'm happy to say that autumn looks also this pretty in Holland :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sanne! Unfortunately I don't think you'll find the same socks, I got them from Urban Outfitters on sale 2-3 years ago now :(

      Delete
  3. These pictures are so pretty and vibrant!

    www.cashewcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robyn, I was so pleased to find a tree that was so beautiful, we only have a few deciduous trees in Australia, so it's a real treat!

      Delete
  4. Pretty pics :)

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. gorgeous. the socks are super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete