Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THREADS

I usually wear my hair down, especially since it's only recently been long enough to pull back. This week, I had a little extra time to play with my hair and decided to try a "mini" suicide roll on my bangs. I love the slight retro look it gives and it's great for keeping long bangs out of your face! I love doing peoples hair. I was able to do Jenny's hair for her wedding and it was so, so glamorous...but I don't spend a lot of time trying new things with my "do". I think it's about time to experiment a little with these red curls. :)

This is also my new favorite top. I picked it up from H&M last Wednesday and love its light sheerness and the cute floral collar is a huge plus. It's also been nice to show off my "nearly there" toned arms since I've been hitting the gym. ;) Yeah buddy!


TOP -----> BOTTOM
* Lace Collard Shirt - H&M
* Braided Belt - Vintage
* Trouser Shorts - Forever 21
* Tights - Forever 21
* Moccasins - Minnetonka 
* Gold Stone Ring - Forever 21 (gifted)
* Foxy Ring - Forever 21 (borrowed from my sister)


9 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!! I love this entire outfit!! That fox ring is sooooo cute and I love the lace collar on your top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how much I love your hair? It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every thing is so cute! You're so stunning! Your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I love your hair too! So lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are so cute and I really like the top too. How on earth do you get your fringe like that? I never do anything fancy to my hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous28.6.12

    Everything about this! SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures! Love your hair!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous30.6.12

    Wanna know what would be great? A how to post on how you did that curl...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My god your hair is gorgeous! I'm actually growing out my fringe at the moment, and its pretty difficult to style! I might try the front victory curl pretty soon !

    ReplyDelete