1. Yesterday, I signed up for Indie Business 3.0 and I can hardly wait for the classes to begin in March! I am a super nerd for learning resources and I'm guaranteed to be waiting in anticipation with my glasses on and Moleskine journal at hand. I am a sponge!
2. This week, I get to spend time with these beautiful faces:
3. I FINALLY updated and put together my new about me page! I'm going to go ahead and just admit that I'm horrible at spelling...my brain thinks faster than my fingers type. So if I missed//mixed up some words, don't mind them at all. They will soon be found out. :)
4. I just found out this week that I'm going to be selling my MaieDae Handmades as well as some exclusive print design pieces at a local women's conference. Ahh! I'm so, so, so excited. I've been dreaming up displays the past couple of days. Anyone have good tips on how to prep for a craft sale?
5. If you remember this post, I tried on some pairs of Warby Parker glasses and thanks to you, my family, and the attentiveness of my husband, I finally decided on a pair and ordered them this week. I'm hoping to see them in the mail next week. Can't wait to show you!
6. In 11 days, I'm boarding a plane to San Antonio to work in the production team for Chick-fil-A's annual Operators Seminar. I'll be gone for 10 days and I'm going to miss my family terribly, but I'm really excited about the adventure and seeing the river walk! I'll be sure to keep you updated along the way.
7. I've been working on some great freelance design work over the past couple of weeks and recently, I got the chance to design Moriah's blog from Josiah's Nest and my dear college friend's blog Run with those Beautiful Feet. MaieDae Graphics is planning to officially offer blog design along with wedding stationary, logos, print design artwork, and many other things very soon! I'm so excited about this part of MaieDae being launched within the next couple months. Keep an eye out for some wedding invitations and stationary I've been working on soon!
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Cheers to excitement!!