Thursday, June 20, 2013

BEAUTY: WHAT'S IN MY BEAUTY TRAVEL BAG?

Is it maybe a little weird that I really enjoy packing for trips? I love organizing out my purse, stowing all of my travel essentials in a neat manner and taking my time to pick out outfits for each day. While prepping for my trip to New York, I made sure to put together all of the beauty products I would need. I picked up this very roomy travel bag from Target and was able to fit all of my beauty products and make-up items in it perfectly. :) Below are my beauty and make-up travel essentials:


BEAUTY PRODUCTS (listed from left to right, all products are travel size)
* John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Mousse - Target
* St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash - Target
* Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo - Ulta
* St. Ives Apricot Scrub - Target
* Tatcha Make-Up Blotter Sheets - In my Popsugar Box
* Lush Skindrink Moisturizer - LUSH
* Quench Wintergreen Mints - In my Popsugar Box
* Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter - Ulta
* Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover - Target
* TRESemme Shampoo - Target
* TRESemme Conditioner - Target
* Germ-X Sanitizer - Target
* Dove Ultimate Fresh Deodorant - Target
* Angels on Bare Skin Face Cleanser (sample size) - LUSH
* Origins Modern Friction Cleanser & Scrub - Origins
* TRESemme Hair Spray - Target

MAKEUP (listed from left to right)
* RealTechniques Brushes - Brow, Base Shadow, Lash-Brow Groomer, Deluxe Crease, Blush, Powder, Accent, Pixel-Point Eyeliner & Setting Brush
* Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss - Ulta
* Elf Eyebrow Kit - Target
* Kate Lipsticks in 01, 11 & 17 - Target
* Color Tattoo Cream Shadows in Barely Branded & Bad to the Bronze - Ulta
* Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin - Ulta
* Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen - Target
* NYX Lipliner in Red - Ulta
* Anastasia Brow Gel - In my Ipsy Bag
* NYX Blush in Angel - In my Ipsy Bag
* Urban Decay Space Cowboy Sparkle Shadow - In my Ispy Bag
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory - Walgreens
* Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - Target
* Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Walgreens
* Aqualillies for Target Palette (includes 6 shadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer & 1 highlighter) - Ulta
* Beauty Blender for Foundation - Gifted (can be purchased on Amazon)
* Benefit The Pore Fessional Primer - Ulta
* NYX Photogenic Concealer - Ulta
* Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray - Ulta
* Bare Essentials Concealer Brush - Ulta

What are your travel beauty essentials?? Be on the lookout for New York photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment