Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HELLO NEW YORK!

Photo Via
Currently on a plane flying to the beautiful city of New York! One of my favorite things about working for Maiedae is our travel time and getting the chance to go to new places and meet new people. Tonight we are going to a fun dinner, Thursday we will be attending the ALT Summit conference all day, Friday we will be exploring New York, and Saturday we will be flying back home. We seriously have way too much to do and NOT enough time.

Jenny and I are rooming with two other amazing/inspirational blogging friends, Maddie and Janee. Instead of spending an insane amount of money on a hotel room, we decided to split an apartment/loft and stay in it together. We found an incredible space in a great location and saved so much more than we would have getting hotel rooms. I love being able to feel like I'm temporarily living somewhere. Can't wait to share photos with you! I'll also be taking plenty of photos via Instagram so be sure to follow me there, too! @maiedae 

No comments:

Post a Comment