Thursday, June 27, 2013

CAPTURED: NEW YORK CITY .02

Thursday was a LONG day. We started the day early getting ready for the conference. We took the subway to the Martha Stewart Omnimedia Center and were greeting by handfuls of swag, an incredibly beautiful space, and breakfast! We started mingling, doing crafts right away, and getting our minds prepped for a day of speakers, learning, and fun. Everyone was seriously dressed so cute. I'm not usually a fan of people who run into my photos, but this day was an exception. Everyone looked adorable and so vibrant. You could tell all of the ladies were thrilled to be there. :)

The lovely Grace of Design*Sponge kicked off the conference with a keynote presentation. There were several panel discussions, eye opening ideas, AND an appearance from Martha Stewart herself! I should have recorded the reaction of the audience. It was incredible. At the end of the conference, we celebrated with a cocktail/candy bar party on the rooftop. The view was amazing! We met so many new friends and had SO much fun. Jenny and I headed out shortly after that to grab dinner near our apartment. I also had my first taxi experience! Whooo! We got burgers, gelato, and coffee. We also managed to snap a few outfit photos. New York has the best backdrops.

PHOTOS FROM THURSDAY:

See part one of my NYC photos here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment