Wednesday, June 05, 2013

WEAR: WHAT I WORE TO THE MAIEDAE MIXER

This year's theme at the Mixer was "Ethereal". Jenny and I decided to pick a theme in order for our attendees to get creative and dress up for the event. We also wanted to leave the definition open-ended so each girl could interpret the theme however they'd like. I've always leaned more towards a bohemian look and decided to kinda go "festival-bohemian" with my Ethereal garb. 

I loved wearing this outfit to the Mixer. It felt like me and felt so comfortable. I'm not much of a "heels" type of girl, so getting to wear my favorite boots was the best. The Mixer was such an incredible night and I LOVED seeing everyone's beautiful outfits and flower crowns. We'll be posting more photos from the event soon, so be on the lookout!

Wearing: 1// Lace Dress - Free People 2// Gold Necklaces, Stacked Bracelets & Mini Rings - Target 3// Boots - c/o Minnetonka Mocs 4// Large Teal Ring - Urban Outfitters  

No comments:

Post a Comment