It's been nice to take a little blogging break for the past couple days. After a good work week, Jon and I went up to Rome, GA, to stay the weekend with friends. Yesterday, some girls came over and we did a clothing swap. Clothing swaps are probably the best party idea of all time. Collect old clothes you don't wear anymore and swap them with other peoples' clothes. It was so fun! We each walked away with a huge pile of new-to-us clothes.
Next week Jenny and I are leaving for New York to attend ALT. I can't wait!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Spent the day relaxing and recovering from The Maiedae Mixer. 2// Love looking over Barb's book, Furniture Makeovers. 3// Went to the symphony with Jon to listen to Legend of Zelda. So good! 4// My current favorite spring/summer treat. Orange cream pops!
5 Favorite Posts:
* Welcome to Our Home by Skunkboy Creatures
* One Truth: My Freckles & Scars by In Honor of Design
* Resource Lists by Designlovefest
* 12 Reasons You Won't "Make It" as a Blogger by IFB
* Being Married to a Blogger by Jenny Highsmith
Favorite Blog/Site of the Week:
* Olive Box - You may already know that I'm a huge fan of surprise subscription services. At the Maiedae Mixer we were able to giveaway two Olive Boxes during the raffle. These boxes are full of amazing paper goodies. What a fun gift to get in the mail each month!
Inspiring Me this Week:
* This week I am feeling inspired to get ready for the conferences and travel time we have coming up. Lots of great events and I'm so excited to meet new people and finally meet friends face to face!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Currently loving sesame seed bagels and smoothies.
* This week I'm working on archiving and organizing all of Maiedae's design files. Whew!
* Getting an itch to visit the beach.