Wednesday, August 07, 2013

AUGUST WISHLIST

1// Pleated Chiffon Dress by CiChic - I think chiffon is one of my favorite types of fabric to wear. I love the flowy-ness and they way it fits. I love how simple and elegant this color-blocked dress is.

2// Jaxen Flats by Need Supply Co. - I love how classy these flats are! I've been looking for a similar style black flat lately and I'm loving the straps on these!

3// Tulum Print by Max Wanger - I'd love to have this print in a massive size to hang in our house. I have a lot of wall space to fill! The colors and feeling of this photograph is stunning. In general, I'm a huge fan of Max Wanger's work.

4// Photo Idea Book by A Beautiful Mess - I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book when it comes out in August! These girls are the sweetest and SO inspirational. I know this book will be filled to the brim with inspiration and awesomeness. I'm always on the lookout for photo inspiration!

5// Flash Bobby Set by ShopBando - I can't stop eyeing the goodies in ShopBando! It's awesome to be able to dress up my crazy curly hair with something a little extra. I'm always wearing bobby pins anyways, might as well make 'em flashy!

What's on your August wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment