Monday, August 26, 2013

THE WEEKLY

This week Jon and I have been working hard at our jobs in preparation for taking time off to move!! Tomorrow is the big day! We'll be closing on our house at 9:00AM and starting the cleaning, painting, projects, and moving process right after. It's hard to believe that we are here. I can't wait to share our new home with you.

Also, I mentioned this a couple of posts ago, but Jenny and I recently started our Bible/book study group back up after a summer break and it has been so refreshing and amazing to spend time with such beautiful and inspiring women at the beginning of each week. I so look forward to Sunday nights.

Snapshots of the Week: 1// Frozen yogurt brings me so much joy. I love it! 2// Dipping our feet in the water during an outfit shoot break with Jenny. 3// IKEA is so freaking awesome. So thankful for cool home stuff at good prices! I've been oogling over this catalog for a couple of weeks now. 4// Beautiful necklace pieces sent to me from Laura of Roots & Feathers. So love her work.


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* You might have already heard about our exciting workshop launch?! We've had such a great response so far! I can't wait to get started on these in the winter!
* I'm co-hosting a fun giveaway over on the beautiful Maddie Richardson's blog! It's awesome!
* I have no idea what this tastes like because I've never had one, but I want it SO bad!!
* Can I have all of these rugs for my house? Thank you!

Inspiring Me this Week: I've got so much "moving" on the mind that it's hard to think of anything else right now! After the move we'll be on a tighter home budget so I've been thinking a lot about creative ways to work with what we have and make our home, "homey", especially before the baby arrives!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Bad things I'm craving: ice cream and Lucky Charms.
* Good things I'm craving: fruit!
* Dislike painting rooms, but LOVE what it looks like afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment