Monday, August 05, 2013

WEAR: HELLO AUSTIN!



It was so fun planning outfits for our trip to Austin. Since Jon and I are working on buying a house I decided to really behave with my budget and not buy anything before the trip or during the trip. So I had to get a little creative in my closet by reviving pieces I haven't worn in awhile and bringing along some of my favorite staple pieces. These mocs and black and white skirt are definitely on the list. :)

Before the trip to Austin I did a little color touch up on my hair and decided to try my hand at cutting my own hair! I was a little nervous at first, but decided to go for it. It had been a long time since I'd had a good cut and my curls were getting really weighed down and sad. I followed Elizabeth's "cut your own hair" video tutorial and it worked out perfectly. It's actually one of my favorite cuts and it was FREE. Yes please! Bye bye, salons!! 

Wearing: 1// Blue Collared Top - Nordstrom Rack 2// Braided Belt - Thrifted 3// Herringbone Skirt - Thrifed 4// Moccasins - Minnetonka 5// Midi Rings - Urban Outfitters 6// Yellow Ring - Forever21 7// White Toast Nail Polish - Urban Outfitters (love this color!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment