Snapshots of the Week: 1// Sweet Kaito face. 2// Smoothies all the time. Loving chocolate and banana! 3// Favorite nighttime products currently. 4// Favorite lunch spot with friends.
* This is pretty much the coolest thermostat in the world - geek alert!
* I've been thinking a lot about homemade mac and cheese lately. This recipe by ABM looks amazing!
* One of my best friends, Leah, (who also works for Maiedae) is such a great writer and so awesome in general, if you haven't taken a look at her beauty/lifestyle blog you need to!
* Love Katie's advice on backless dresses, so clever!
* Also, Elizabeth has a new puppy and she's SO FREAKING CUTE!
* Is it weird that I really want a fun laundry room? I just like the idea of a nice fresh space that you actually enjoy doing laundry in. ;)
Inspiring Me this Week:
I've been in a crazy nesting mood lately. Since I'm holding out for when we move, I've been looking at magazines, surfing the internet and sketching out ideas for every room. I'm so excited! Jon and I even spent some date time going to Lowe's together, which is just crazy for us, but we can't wait to have a place of our own. :)
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Just started watching "Orange is the New Black" after hearing so many good things about it.
* I love reading Buzz Feed in the morning.
* My appetite has been insane during the second trimester! I'm so hungry!