Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WEAR: ROOTS & FEATHERS

I've always been more of a jeans wearing girl. I love being able to style up a nice pair of jeans with a fun top and great accessories. I'm ALL about comfort. I enjoy looking nice, but I love feeling comfortable even more. :) This pregnancy has really made me want to buy cute lounge wear lately. It's super hard passing by a cozy looking pair of lounge pants at Target. LOVE cozy pants!

And on a "let's be real" note, these are my favorite jeans. They fit me in length perfectly and are the perfect skinny fit. Now that I'm pregnant, I'm trying to get every last bit of wear out of them! I'm having to wear them completely un-buttoned and un-zipped but I purchased this amazing belly band at Destination Maternity a couple weeks ago and it's been great for letting me wear my pants longer. PLUS it's a super cozy feeling. :)

Wearing: 1// Shoulder Top - Free People 2// Cigarette Jeans - UO 3// Black & White Wedges - Target 4// Ophelia Necklace - c/o Roots & Feathers 5// Cocktail Ring - Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment