Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

This week went by crazy fast! Yesterday, we spent time celebrating a friend's birthday with a big group of great friends from college. We went to the shooting range and then went back to Jenny's house to eat lots of yummy food, play games, and watch movies. :) On a side note, Jon and I were so excited to book our tickets to see "Wicked" at the Fox Theatre next week! It's one of our bucket list items to see the show and we can't wait.

Snapshot of the Week: I'm pacing myself through this book, trying to read every little thing...ahh I just love it. I can't wait for the book tour to come to Atlanta!


Five Favorite Posts this Week:
* Music Memories by Busy Bee Lauren
* Red Velvet Lookbook Video by A Beautiful Mess
* On Being a Young Person with a Business by I Just Might Explode 

Three Things About Yours Truly:
* I love the smell of new books. 
* Branches Autumn Pumpkins are my favorite fall candy. 
* I can barely see out of my left eye. 

Videoclip of the Week: I've seen this in a couple different places; so, so cute. It reminds me of when Jon and I took a dancing class in college. 


Hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic!

11 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with that book. I was so so excited to get it in the mail. There are a few different editions out already. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, you're like subscribed to the same blogs I am! I loved those posts! Especially Music Memories! Oh, and I've seen that videoclip in so many blogs! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with that video.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I didn't know Design Sponge had a book!!! Great fav blog post for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not kidding that this week went by way too fast! Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl! hope you are well:) your blog is so cute;0
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous19.9.11

    haha i love the smell of new books! ps: your blog is adorable xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also adore that video, so sweet! And that Design Sponge book looks and sounds fabulous, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry about your eye, miss! :( Also, I love the smell of a new book as well... I love opening a new story, smelling that certain known fragrance. However, I love the smell of a good, old book too!

    I can't wait to watch that video! Eeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous19.9.11

    That video is so cute!! I need to get my hands on the Design Sponge book, I see it making its rounds and everyone loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am right there with you on the smell of a new book--there's just something about that. I added the video to my playlist and will definitely be watching.

    I love your blog and will be following for sure. Have a wonderful day!

    http://mplusbdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete