Friday, September 30, 2011

Blog Design: Beautifully Elegant

I wanted to share a recent blog design I did for Nataly of Beautifully Elegant. :) Nataly was looking for a pretty place to share her inspiration and beautiful handmade creations. I loved creating something clean and fresh for Nataly with little pops of color and pattern. Take a peek at the full design here!


We are currently booking blog design spots for the remainder of the year. We have two customizable packages, plenty of à la carte menu options and would love to help you create a beautiful place to begin OR continue your blogging journey. :) Contact me at MaieDae@gmail.com for a full PDF of all of our packages and pricing. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I love the neutral tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet simplicity. Very nice.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw it and it looks lovely! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete