Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SPONSOR FEATURE: SPRING DRESSES

Springtime is slowly approaching and I'm having daydreams about picnicking in warm weather and taking weekend trips to Savannah, Georgia. :) This month I asked my sponsors to share their favorite spring dress pick and tell us about where they would travel to in their new outfit.


1// Mariana - I'm not sure this is my dream spring dress, but I can totally imagine myself wearing this Mango dress on a warm spring evening, somewhere by the sea or in a small romantic town (in France, maybe:)), walking around, checking out the shops, listening to music and just enjoying the evening with some good company and a glass of red wine. I can totally imagine that! 
Find Mariana Here: Blog | Bloglovin'

2// Sophie - My dream spring dress is the Louche Julita Paisley Dress. My favourite spring memory is from a holiday to New York with my boyfriend a few years ago. Our first few days were drizzly and cold and then all of a sudden spring had sprung and we spent the afternoon in Central Park sitting on a rock eating cupcakes and taking in the atmosphere. If I could, I would go back to that day and wear this beauty. The thought of twirling around Central Park in this fun, colourful, 50s style dress makes my little heart dance :) Find Sophie Here: Blog | Shop

3// Amanda -  I love this polka dot fit and flare dress from Nordstrom, the irregular polka dots are so cute! I would love to wear it while strolling the streets of Paris, or simply enjoying a date night with my guy. Find Amanda Here: Blog | Bloglovin'

4// Susan - I would pick a bright yellow and white sun dress and a little turquoise colored cardigan and I would love to be on vacation in Greece wandering amoung the white washed walls of Santorini, Greece! Find Susan Here: Facebook | Pinterest 

5// Laura - I'd wear this beautiful maxi dress to walk along the beach to pick up seashells. Find Laura Here: Blog | Shop

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you could pick your favorite spring dress and go anywhere in the world, what would you choose?

SPECIAL: Interested in sponsoring Maiedae during the month of April? Check out my advertisement page here AND as a special Spring promo, I'm offering 30% off all of my ad spaces including my large feature spots that are both currently available for the month of April. :) Just use SPRINGFEVER at checkout!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Thanks to my sponsors for sharing a little bit of spring with us today, be sure to check out their spaces on the internet!






PS - Are you a blogger, small business owner, or hand-maker in the Southeast region? Come to the Maiedae Mixer on Saturday, June 1st! More info here. We would love to have you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment