This week was vacation week!! Jon and I left for Orlando, Florida, early Thursday morning with our great friends, Zach and Leah! We were able to leave early enough to spend 5 hours in the park that day and decided to visit Universal! On Friday, we spent the whole day at Islands of Adventure and LOVED Harry Potter World! It was amazing!! We rode the "Forbidden Journey" 3 times...it was one of the most amazing rides I've ever been on. And the Butterbeer. I've never tasted anything like it ever in my life. It was soooo good. I made sure to have three cups while I was on the trip to get my fill in!
On Saturday, we had the pleasure of visiting with our good friend, Patrick, who is currently interning at Disney! He gave us a grand tour of some of the parks and told us all kinds of interesting facts about Disney. It was a super long, tiring, and amazing day! Sunday, we wrapped up our final day by going back to Islands of Adventure and riding all of our favorite rides again. And finally, we woke up this morning and drove back to Georgia. It was a wonderfully refreshing trip with wonderful friends, and Jon and I are tuckered out!
Oh!! And we saw The Avengers on Friday night. Such a great movie!!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// First day at Universal! Right before we rode The Mummy. 2// Butterbeer at Harry Potter world. Amazing!! So, so delicious!! 3// Spent a day at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom! 4// Came home to find my vintage dresses had arrived from Lune!
* Double Dose: Summer Shorts Makeover by Sincerely Kinsey
* 10 Ways to Make Your Instagram Photos Pop! by Gala Darling
* May 2012 Calendar Download by Creature Comforts
* Back to the Future by Seablanket
* Blog Outreach by Violet Bella
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Keiko Lynn -- This beautiful lady has the greatest make-up tutorials!
Inspiring Me This Week:
* Seedicons -- Fun hand-drawn vector icons!
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* My favorite restaurant on our trip was Bubba Gump.
* Currently watching Tangled with husband. :)
* Next dream vacation: Disney Alaskan Cruise!