On Monday, Jon and I celebrated 2 wonderful years of being married! Unfortunately, Jon got sick Sunday night and spent Monday and Tuesday in bed. :( He ended up surprising me on Wednesday (date day) with dinner, flowers, and a gift when I got home from work. It was such a sweet surprise. :)
Jon is seriously a little kid sometimes and he LOVES Legos! He has a huge collection from when he was little and our recent trip to Orlando, and visit to the Lego store, gave him a renewed interest in his collection. When I walked in from work on Wednesday, along with his other sweet surprises, he built a "Happy 2 Yr" Lego statue. I love it!!
On Friday, I drove to my parents after work to take pictures of my sister and Jacob for prom. They were adorable! On Saturday, Jon and I left to go to Rome, GA, to visit with friends. We got back this afternoon and spent some time cleaning, grocery shopping, and spent about an hour snuggling up to our latest show with some frozen yogurt. Mmmmm!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// A shot of our wedding May 14, 2010. 2// New shirt I got from a clothing swap and one of my favorite necklaces from Chicago. 3// Black and white. 4// Jon and I grabbing dessert in Rome, GA, over the weekend with our friends Zach and Leah. 5// The Honeymoon Bakery. 6// New vintage opalescent ring I bought at an antique mall!
* Split Cam Part 1 by The Dainty Squid
* Bloom Theory by Daydream Lily
* My DIY Wedding Projects by Paper Crowns
* Introducing - The Bohemian Collective by Violet Bella
* A Little Secret by Oh Renee
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Oh She Glows - I was introduced to this blog by my friend Leah yesterday. This is a great resource and inspiration for healthy living! It also has some great recipes.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* This - And only because it's hilarious and makes me waste time.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* For dinner, I had half of a ham sandwich on whole wheat bread, half of an apple, spinach leaves, spicy hummus, and a handful of sea salt wheat crackers.
* I'm seriously thinking about buying these shoes. I tried them on Saturday and fell in love.
* I listen to The Bert Show (Q100) during my morning commute.