Special Memories from Year Two
* Going to a beach wedding.
* Celebrating Thanksgiving at the Moses'.
* Adopting Kyo.
* Visiting with our families on Sundays.* Celebrating Jessica (Jon's sister) and Josh's wedding.
* Kicking off 2012 with dear friends.
* Celebrating 7 years of dating//being together.
* Hosting 7-11s and holiday celebrations with friends.
* Supporting and loving each other through the passing of Jon's grandmother and having great conversations during the 3 trips to Mount Pleasant, SC.
* Finding out Jon's sister is having a baby!
* Making huge progress in paying off our student loans.
* Watching our marathons of TV shows cuddled up in bed.
* Vacationing in Florida.
* Taking care of each other through a broken foot, surgeries, and sickness.
* Working together to design and develop the new Maiedae website.
* Taking weekend trips to Rome to visit Zach and Leah.
* Double-date nights.
* Lazy days with NO schedule plans.
* Deciding to move to a town-house in August.
* Date night every Wednesday.
Music from our Wedding Day
* First dance song: I Remember by Whitley
* Bridal party song: The Girl by City & Colour
* Ceremony song: Thinking, Drinking, Sinking Feeling by Slow Club
* Walking down the aisle song: Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros
Cheers to a wonderful year two!! I'm so honored to be married to such a wonderful and loving man. To say I'm crazy about him would be a huge understatement. ;)