Friday, November 30, 2012
TWELVE DAYS OF CHEER!
Starting tomorrow, we will be celebrating 12 days of Christmas Cheer! Jenny and I will be blogging each day to bring you a daily dose of holiday inspiration. We'll be sharing our favorite DIYs, recipes, and Christmas traditions. Each day will be themed and you'll get a post from my perspective here and a post from Jenny's perspective on her blog. Ready!? Grab some cocoa, turn up the Bing Crosby...let's get into the Christmas spirit!
The Christmas Cheer Bucket List
* December, Saturday 1st - Make an advent calendar
* December, Sunday 2nd - Listen to Christmas music & watch our favorite movies
* December, Monday 3rd - Play in the snow
* December, Tuesday 4th - Make Christmas cards
* December, Wednesday 5th - Decorate our home
* December, Thursday 6th - Dress up for a Christmas party
* December, Friday 7th - Traditions past, present & future
* December, Saturday 8th - Host a party and decorate our tables
* December, Sunday 9th - Make a wreath
* December, Monday 10th - Put together our Christmas wishlist
* December, Tuesday 11th - Bake goodies
* December, Wednesday 12th - Reflect
We can't wait for you to join us! Merry Christmas!!