This week we spent a lot of time with friends. We celebrated Halloween night with the Sherwin's and 300+ trick or treaters. We had a belated Halloween party on Friday night. I spent time with my father-in-law building something for my dining room on Saturday morning. Jon and I went back up to North Georgia to stay for a night and relax. And on Sunday, we had a Maiedae meeting and book study with friends. :) I'm ready for this week and looking forward to lots of project time with this girl.
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Road trip with Jon. 2// Up-cycling old wooden boxes. 3// Butterbeer trail number one. 4// Making something special for my dining room with my father-in-law.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Let them Drink Juice by The Daybook
* DIY: Minimal Wall Hook by A Merry Mishap
* Music Monday by The Flowerchild Dwelling
* Pumpkin Donut Recipe by Oh, Sweet Joy!
* Little Sailor by Bleubird
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* I Like Nice Things -- Fellow graphic designer with visually beautiful posts.
Inspiring Me this Week:
* Crazy Sexy Kitchen -- Kris Carr just came out with her new cookbook! I can't wait to try some of the recipes. :)
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I have LOTS of Zombie dreams.
* I really need to catch up watching Once Upon a Time.
* I prefer notebook agendas over tech agendas.