I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness for my husband, family, and friends, and for the ability to pursue my passions wholeheartedly. Jon and I feel so peaceful being at this place in our lives and motivated by our community of amazing people around us. I'm excited to finish this year strong, to celebrate the holidays with loved ones and keep warm during the unpredictable Atlanta weather!
|Photos Via: 1 - 2 - 3|
L O O K I N G F O R W A R D T O I N N O V E M B E R
1. Having a belated Halloween party with friends.
2. Building a frame for my favorite piece of artwork with my favorite father-in-law.
3. Spending the weekend with in Rome, GA, with Zach & Leah.
4. Using our new fireplace for the first time.
5. Making homemade Butterbeer.
6. Meeting with Wonderlister, Emily about marketing and networking.
7. Having a girls' weekend with Jenny prepping for a special blog holiday party!
8. Settling into my new schedule. Just started taking off Fridays at my 9-5, so I have more time for Maiedae!
9. Seeing my sister star in an award winning play.
10. Taking Maiedae holiday photos and Christmas pictures with my man.
11. Being the intern for Blogshop when they come to Atlanta!
12. Having a clothing swap party with friends.
13. Taking time off for Thanksgiving.
14. Visiting Jon's family in Georgetown.
15. Baking a cheesecake.
16. Having a big Thanksgiving at my parents' house.
17. Finishing up the dining room decorating.
18. Getting into the Christmas spirit.
19. Putting LOTS of blankets on our bed to stay warm.
20. Watching holiday movies.
21. Christmas shopping.
22. Being in great community and fellowship.
23. Thinking about 2013 and all of the exciting changes in store.
24. Celebrating the holidays in our new home.
What are you looking forward to this month??