Monday, November 12, 2012

FANCY SHMANCY: OVER-SIZED SWEATERS



When the cooler weather hits, that's my cue to get cozy! I've been wearing every over-sized sweater and cardigan in my closet lately. Mix that with a hot drink, close friends, a good show, and a fire in the fireplace...and I'm ready to hibernate for the rest of the year. :) What are your favorite things to wear when the weather gets cooler??

Sweaters found here: 1// Coffee - Romwe 2// Magyar - Romwe 3// Pea - Romwe 4// Cable - Romwe 5// Eagle - Topshop 6// Texture - Topshop 7// Tassel - Romwe 8// Black & Golden - Romwe 9// Boarders - Polyvore


12 comments:

  1. Jumper heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely obsessed with oversized sweaters! I adore the rust and green versions of each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh swoon -- I would LOVE that second fella. Over-sized stripey goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of those look comfy. And my new job attire? Leggings and oversized sweaters. It will be retail heaven for the next two months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!

    Valentina
    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all but the stripes is my favorite one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oversized sweaters are my staple piece this winter! I love all of these, it's hard to pick my fav!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cozy! Perfect for fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12.11.12

    I love all these but I think that last one might be calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous13.11.12

    I'm with you - I my-go, my uniform when the cooler weather hits is oversized sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love oversized sweaters. I want all of these!

    ReplyDelete