This week is filled with traveling and food! We are having two Thanksgivings this week. One in Georgetown, SC, with Jon's family and the other with my family here in Georgia. I love the holidays...Thanksgiving, Christmas. This is my favorite time of the year. I DO need to get into the Christmas spirit though...even though I'm insanely excited about it...it just doesn't feel Christmasy. We are planning to decorate this Sunday...so maybe that will help? I'll blast the Christmas music and "deck the halls"...I think that will make things better. :)
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Giant Kyo. We took him to the vet today and he weighs over 13 pounds. Big boy! BUT he's not fat...just healthy and big. ;) 2// Love this ridiculously huge scarf. 3// Yummy lunch. 4// Getting ready for the students to arrive at Blogshop. I'll share more pictures later today. :)
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Holiday Gift: Custom Address Stamp by Oh My Deer
* Peeks at Moorea Seal Jewlery: Winter 2013 by Moorea Seal
* Holiday Gift Guide for Him by Creature Comforts
* Holiday Gift Guide for Her by Creature Comforts
* DIY Thanksgiving Placemats by Oh My Deer
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* In Honor of Design -- Met Anna this weekend and was so excited to find another Atlanta blogger! Looking forward to getting to know her more and exploring her (new to me) blog. :) She has such beautiful DIY projects!
Inspiring Me this Week:
* Family, Thanksgiving, cooking, keeping warm, taking time off, being creative, and hot drinks.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I prefer taking naps in a bright room.
* I LOVE getting packages in the mail.
* I'm about halfway done with my Christmas shopping.