Tuesday, February 05, 2013

FANCY SHMANCY: WATERCOLOR


In case you didn't know, my business partner, Jenny, is SUPER talented. Not only is she a great designer but she's also an incredible artist. Ever since we first met in college, I have always loved seeing her work, exploring her sketchbooks, and watching her pass the time in web-design class with an illustrator drawing of our campus. She is especially great at portraiture and landscapes. Every time I go over to her apartment I love looking at all of her work everywhere. :) She is also the type of person that's not afraid to try new things. She picked up some watercolors a couple months ago after getting the itch to develop her skills and created some beautiful wildlife pieces. I just love the little fawn and the hawk! She's planning on doing watercolor portraiture soon. I might just slip her a photo of Jon and me...

Check out Jenny's society6 shop here. :)


7 comments:

  1. That moose has got such character! I would totally buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes she is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5.2.13

    incredible!! These are so gorgeous and they show the animals characteristics so well, the shy deer, a fierce hawk, sly fox and a moose! Love them!
    http://photosbylmb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...watercolor is so hard! These are absolutely beautiful! She makes it look so effortless!!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is SO CRAZY that you posted this today. All weekend long I was thinking about walking down to the art store and picking up some watercolors. Just for fun. It seems like a good time of year to experiment! Jenny's style is awesome, I think I'm going to have to try my hand at it now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! That moose would look awesome in my casa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6.2.13

    Aww... thank you so much love! :) This is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete