Last week was my first week working for Maiedae full-time! I took Monday off to get a little R+R from my work trip and had some time with Jon, but I started off Tuesday ready-minded and excited! It was a long and rewarding Tuesday-Thursday working for myself and doing what I love. I've still got some balancing to figure out, but overall I'm feeling really great about my weekly schedule and transition. :) If you read this post, you know that I got sick on Friday. :( It was good to just rest-up, but I was definitely itching to get back to work! This is going to be my first full week of work and boy, am I ready!
Jenny and I have a lot of prep work to do to get the Maiedae Mixer site up and running to launch ticket sales on March 1st! We are SO excited about this event. Things are really coming together and it's not going to be something you'll want to miss! So, if you are a blogger//creative be sure to check out this initial announcement post and mark your calendars for the March 1st ticket sales! We will only be selling 50 tickets, so make sure you get yours!
Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Ugly, but yummy green smoothie for breakfast with spinach, bananas, chia seeds, coconut milk, and ice! 2// My favorite desk items while working. Idea book/schedule, whole living magazine and peach baby lips. 3// I get really excited when I find a bracelet that doesn't look odd on my wrists. 4// Sick day dinner. Chicken noodle soup and a couple fishy crackers.
5 Favorite Posts:
* Past & Present Book Launch & Weekly Wrap Up - Design*Sponge
* 10 Best Mascaras - Glitter Guide
* How to Launder Bras - Madalynne
* Social Media Made Simple: How & Where to Spend Your Time - IFB
* My Everyday Makeup - Zoella
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Speaking of Zoella above, I might as well just make her my favorite blog of the week. I've been loving her youtube videos and makeup tips all weekend!
Inspiring Me this Week:
* Beauty - I've been loving and super inspired about learning more about makeup and beauty products lately.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* For breakfast during the work week, I like to eat a breakfast bar, oatmeal, or drink a smoothie. :)
* I had a little "love myself" mini shopping spree this weekend and bought new make-up and LUSH goodies.
* Really, REALLY want to see the new "Fantasyland" at Disney.
Have a lovely week!