Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Went to the Young House Love book signing in Atlanta with Jenny and Kate! Had so much fun!! 2// Where I was last week, working graphics production on a cruise boat. Got a chance to enjoy the view here and there and work on some exciting ideas for Maiedae. 3// Decided to treat myself and got my nails done on the boat. It's a "shellac" finish. It's supposed to last two weeks and be more gentle than gel. One week in and loving how good it still looks! 4// Sunday morning drive to go visit my family with Jon. :)
5 Favorite Posts:
* Blogs You Need to Read by Moorea Seal
* Lime Cordial Three Ways by Joy the Baker
* Small Business Tools by The Influence Network
* NYFW's Buzziest Social Media Moment: Vine by IFB
* For Bloggers: Finding Your Niche by Breanna Rose
Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Delightfully Tacky - I love Elizabeth's blog. I feel like she's my curly-headed sister. She has beautiful and unique fashion posts AND recently came out with an amazing "Style Yourself" e-course I'm really looking forward to checking out. :)
Inspiring Me this Week:
* My So-Called Freelance Life by Michelle Goodman. - I've loved gleaning as much advice about this transition time as possible. Michelle's book is full of great resources and experience.
3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I've been watching the IT Crowd a lot this weekend with Jon. I love that show!
* To lounge around the house: I love wearing one of Jon's hoodies, leggings, and giant socks.
* I get headaches if I sleep too long.
I hope you have a wonderful week, friends!! :)