Monday, February 04, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This week has been amazing. Jenny and I announced our event, The Maiedae Mixer, which we are SUPER excited about hosting in June. :) We went to Greenville over the weekend, I mentioned my trip to SC and shared photos here if you'd like to take a look. :) Last week was also filled with design work for several clients. I'm amazed and blessed everyday by how much work Maiedae is bringing in. I'm also so stoked about all of the inspiring clients we get to work with. I love it! This week is also a big week for me. I'm preparing for some big changes, which I will share soon, as well as a big trip with my 9-5 job. There's ALOT going on between now and the 15th of February. I've got some guest posts lined up while I'm out of the country as well as some goodies planned for the rest of this week. February is a BIG month!!

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Morning tunes and kitty photo-bombs. My life is a kitty photo-bomb. 2// Hanging out with husband and Kaito before leaving for Greenville. 3// At the conference, camera never leaves my side. 4// Craft night project, terrarium with adorable hand-made houses via Crave Studio.


5 Favorite Posts:
* The Makers Summit Was Awesome by Indie Craft Parade (featuring some of my photos!)
* Social Media & The Vine App by Moorea Seal
* Making a House a Home by Skunkboy
* Clara Conversations by Young House Live
* What I Wore in Greenville by Jenny Highsmith 

Favorite Blog of the Week:
* Southern Blog Society - Love this new collaborative blog for southeast region bloggers! We're a small community over here so it's awesome seeing people take ownership of building up the community! If you're in the southeast region, make sure to become a member of SBS!

Inspiring Me this Week:
* Cha-cha-cha-cha-channnggees!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I am an extroverted-introvert.
* I used to wear 3-4 eyeshadow colors at once, usually very bright and shimmery!
* I wear a size 8 shoe! Which is a little large for a 5'3" lady. Right?

5 comments:

  1. I am also an extroverted-introvert! I think the internet is a great place for us because we can share our thoughts without having to be in front of people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah those are lovely pictures :) I looooove your red hair as well! I really want to dye my hair in that color too but I'm afraid it'll look weird on me haha. Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a crazy month indeed! But you've got this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 5'2 and use a 7 1/2 size shoe, so either we're both normal or both have large feet! Haha. Lovely post as always, Savannah. :)

    xo, Adriana @ Horses of Ares.

    ReplyDelete