Thursday, February 17, 2011

Top 25 Most Played

The weather is stunning in San Antonio right now. Too bad I can't enjoy it more! I've been working long days in "video village" running through tech rehearsals for Seminar. Yesterday, I got to see the logo I designed for Seminar up on the gigantic LED screen in the theatre...it was so overwhelming to see my work in my face like that...wow! While working, I've been listening to my playlist over and over again and I thought I would share my Top 25 Most Played song on iTunes. Do we have any in common??

25 - Strange & Unprepared by Copeland | You Are My Sunshine


24 - Chupee - Cocoon | My Friends All Died in a Plane Crash
23 - I'm Going Home - Tim Curry | Rocky Horror Picture Show
22 - Garbage Truck - Sex Bob-Omb | Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
21 - Gold Guns And Girls - Metric | Fantasies
20 - Dog Days a Over - Florence And The Machines | Lungs
19 - Go - The Civil Wars | Poison & Wine EP
18 - La Vie En Rose - Pomplamoose | Cover


17 - When We First Met - Hellogoodbye | Would It Kill You
16 - Owls - Cocoon | My Friends All Died in a Plane Crash
15 - Seesaw - Cocoon | My Friends All Died in a Plane Crash
14 - Innocent - Taylor Swift | Speak Now


13 - Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons | Sigh No More
12 - I Don't Feel It Anymore - William Fitzsimmons | The Sparrow And The Crow
11 - Eclipse (All Yours) - Metric | The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
10 - Tip Of My Tongue - The Civil Wars | Poison & Wine EP
09 - Just A Boy - Angus & Julia Stone | A Book Like This
08 - Help I'm Alive - Metric | Fantasies
07 - The Funeral - Band of Horses | Everything All The Time
06 - I Can Make You a Man - Tim Curry | Rocky Horror Picture Show
05 - Collect Call - Metric | Fantasies
04 - Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars | Poison & Wine EP
03 - Black Sheep - Metric | Scott Pilgrim vs. The World


02 - Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars | Poison & Wine EP
01 - Betrayed by Bones - Hellogoodbye | Would it Kill You

I feel like Sigur Ros, Jonsi & MGMT should be on here too...Have any band suggestions or favorite songs right now?? I'll do a San Antonio picture post soon and let you see where I'm working! Cheers.

8 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea to share these songs! I think I might do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you migth like Frank Turner. Songs of his to check out: The Road, Sons of Liberty, Worse Things Happen at Sea, Substitute, I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous, Photosynthesis, Richard Divine, Back in the Day, Try This at Home, and about a million more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for number 20!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, thanks for reminding me of Copeland. I loved them in high school, and now I must listen to them again!

    We have such similar taste in music. Definitely check out Iron & Wine if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE florence and the machine. My total favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great playlist, a lot of my favorites are on there plus a few that I want to steal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through MyGirlThursday and can I just say we have the same taste in music and pretty things! I love what you have going here and I will definitely be stopping by again. Thank you for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete