Sunday, June 05, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Busy, busy, busy, week. --- I can't wait for July-- birthday month and vacation time! The show is NEXT weekend and I'm getting really excited//nervous//anxious//can't-hardly-wait. I'm excited to show all of you pictures from ICE next week. :)

Snapshot of the week:
My First Product Shoot during my Commercial Photography class in College - My maiden name is Jones so I found the choice of product fitting. :)


Five Favorite Posts this Week
* In the Kitchen With: Salted Caramel Spread by Design*Sponge
* Sneak Peak into the Market 203 Shoot by The Veda House
* What's in our Magazine Racks? by Oh So Lovely
* The Ultimate Road Trip by Crafted Love
* Get to Know Me ABC by MaieDae

Three Things About Yours Truly
* My favorite childhood book: The Phantom Tollbooth
* Jon and I are currently watching through the "X-Files"
* My favorite comedies: "Easy A" & "The House Bunny"....anything with Emma Stone!

I've decided to add a new element to my weekly wrap ups...I bring you the video clip of the week! They will most likely vary between music videos, funny videos, or something completely random. :) My clip this week has to do with a new show I'm SO SO excited to see! Who's with me??



I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you. Looks like a cute show.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stalking the guide this last week and from here on out until I can set my DVR for this show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also celebrating my b-day in July! July 28th!!!

    Also, Jen and I just tried that flavor of Jones' soda a week or two ago. It's yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't WAIT for Zooey's new show!!!! She's one of my favourite ladies, I'm so excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6.6.11

    OMG, I had never heard of that show. It looks like it is going to be so good, I haven't watched Fox since "Prison Break". And I LOVE HER! She's one of my favorite actresses, especially in "Failure to Launch". And, my birthday is in July also! July 31st. Btw, I love your blog and your style. You and your husband are so cute together, and you give me hope for finding a Christian husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy I found your beautiful blog! I am liking this weekly wrap up idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out sweet lady! I really appreciate the chit chat about market203!

    ReplyDelete