Thursday, August 09, 2012

SNAPSHOTS: THE SYMPHONY

Last night, Jon and I took a little break from our busy work week to go on a double date with Jon's parents to Chastain Park. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra was playing a tribute concert to John Williams, and they were fantastic. We heard music from Jurassic Park, Jaws, Indiana Jones, Star Wars...what an incredible atmosphere and what beautiful music!

It started off a little hot outside at the amphitheater, but it cooled off, got a little overcast, and was so peaceful. All around us, couples brought little side tables, picnic dinners, wine, and candles to listen to the music. We kept it classy with a box of Krispy Kreme and some Mountain Dew. ;)













What a special night. :) I can't wait to go back.


10 comments:

  1. This looks incredible! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.8.12

    What a fun double date! What cute couples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty, crisp photos. I'm so happy that I have found your blog. The layout is wonderfully simple and pretty! As a design student, aspiring blogger, aspiring small business owner, it's refreshing and nice to find a new blog which I really admire. Quality ones are hard to come by with so many on the web now!

    Also, just wanted to let you know that your "read more about me" button in the sidebar isn't linking up right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lea!! Best wishes to you in your college journey, blogging and running a small business!! :)

      And thank you for catching the "read more" button issue! It should be all fixed up! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh! How exciting! I went 3 years ago to see Star Wars in Concert! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I miss Chastain so much! Glad you guys had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like amazing music and a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!

    Val

    http://valentinaduracinsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SAW YOU IN BUST TONIGHT! I was flipping through, and then I'm like "what!? I know her!" that's so exciting! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete