Tuesday, July 09, 2013

FANCY SHMANCY: JULY WISHLIST


1// Leather Peep-Toe Skimmer by UO - Love these simple flats and all of the colors they come in!

2// Lip Tar by Obsessive Complusive Cosmetics - One of my new favorite lip products! Lip tar is 100% vegan and comes in tons of beautiful colors. The colors are vibrant and a little dot of color is all you need. My sister got me one for my birthday and I love it. You can find Lip Tar at Sephora. :)

3// Monthly Planner by MochiThings - I'm a sucker for calendars and anything organizational.

4// Volcano Candle by Anthropologie - This is one of my all-time favorite smelling candles. It's citrusy with a hint of melon. I just love it and am always smelling it anytime I go into Anthropologie.

5// New Stay Flawless Primer by Benefit Cosmetics - I've been obsessing over Benefit Cosmetics lately. My family got me some of their products for my birthday and I've got an Ulta gift card burning a hole in my pocket! The other day I spent 30 minutes in Sephora talking to a Benefit consultant and having her show me all of the products. It was so fun and made me love the brand even more. I'm looking forward to trying their new primer product. Also, the packaging is superb!!

6// Kick Flare Jeans by Free People - What? I haven't worn a pair of flared jeans since highschool. I've been loving all things Free People lately and I would love to have a pair of their flared jeans as something a little different to add to my wardrobe.

What's on your July wishlist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment