Wednesday, July 03, 2013

WEAR: TIMES SQUARE

I wore this little fringe number a ton while I was in New York. I found this piece at H&M and what was originally intended for a bathing suit cover, became a fun outerwear piece for my wardrobe. ;) I just loved the fun floral print, colors, and TIGERS! The only thing about this piece is that the fringe is made of loops, which got caught on everything. I'm thinking about going back and cutting them so they'll be straight fringe and not get snagged so easily.

Jenny snapped these photos of me in Times Square before we saw Cinderella on Broadway. It was such a fun adventure. :) Also, very much enjoying this week off. It's been such a blessing and very much needed. Happy Wednesday, friends. :)

Wearing: 1// Fringe Cover - H&M 2// Grey Tank - Target 3// Jean Shorts - Forever21 4// Head Scarf - Thrifted 5// Minnetonka's - Thrifted 6// Locket - Francesca's 7// Teal Ring - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment