Tuesday, July 16, 2013

EASY DIY PROJECTS

I might have mentioned this before, but I'm not a big DIY gal when it comes to making pretty things. My kind of projects are the ones that take under an hour and can be completed and cleaned up easily while in good company or during an episode of Pretty Little Liars. ;) I always get a slight high when I pin an awesome, quick and easy DIY project.

I DO want to be good at home projects and cooking, I'd love to know the best way to restore an old dresser and how to make a mean soup with leftovers. I'm practicing and hopefully over time I'll get better and better! But in the meantime, here are some of my favorite quick DIYs for the non-DIYer. :) Now that some of my energy is slowly picking up (almost done with the first trimester!) I'm definitely planning on doing a couple of these in my spare time. :)


1// Polka Dot Umbrella by Designlovefest 2// Natural Cleaning Products by Kinfolk 3// Creativity with Crayons by Alisa Burke 4// Display Ideas for Instagram by Dot Coms for Moms 5// Beeswax Candles by Oh Happy Day 6// Dipped Spoons by House of Earnest 7// Lemon Peppermint Foot Scrub by Freutcake 8// Recycle Old Letters by Simple Mom 9// Whipped Coconut Body Oil by Babble 10// Decorated Power Cords by Designlovefest

No comments:

Post a Comment