Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WEAR: HOT MESS

Little baby bump!! I'm excited to watch this tummy grow. :) Also, it's been noted that my hair is a hot mess lately. Baby has been making it thick, frizzy, and straighter...so there's been lots of up-do's going on lately. I think I'm due for a some hair TLC soon and a good cut!

On a side note, Is it too early to be looking forward to Fall? It hasn't been much of a summer this year in Georgia. It's rained about 60% of the time, gotten really humid, and multiplied the bugs! BUT I'm thankful for rain and thankful that the weather is starting to pick up nicely.

Lots going on! We have more news on the house hunting, which I'll update you on soon. We finally got our bed off of the floor and have an official bed-frame now! Whoohoo! I'm going to a conference this weekend so I probably should work on putting together some outfits...

Wearing: 1// Black & White Tunic - H&M 2// Liquid Leggings - c/o StyleLately 3// Peach Bracelet - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment