Friday, July 19, 2013

WEAR: MINNETONKA SUMMER LOOKBOOK

One of my favorite companies to collaborate with is Minnetonka. I've always loved the quality and style of their shoes and was so honored to be one of their Blogger Spotlights a few months back. As part of their Summer Lookbook series, they reached out to me again to take summer inspired photos in my favorite boots. I loved taking these photos and sharing them with Minnetonka!

Their shoes will forever by my very favorite and I love having the opportunity to work with companies that I truly believe in and love. You can check out their summer lookbook here and see some of the other amazing bloggers featured! If you're a fan of Minnetonka and want to win a new Canon EOS 60D and a $100 gift card to their shop, be sure to enter their Summer photo contest!!

Wearing: 1// Flower Crown - DIY 2// Dotted Top - H&M 3// Jean Shorts - Forever21 (studded by me in a DIY here) 4// Heart Tights - c/o Tabbisocks 5// Fringe Boots - c/o Minnetonka 6// Black Stud Bracelet  - Forever 21 7// Midi Rings & Teal Ring - Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment