1. I love this vintage Eames Era Melamine tea set from 5gardenia's on Etsy. I think it is always great to have collections of kitchenware in beautiful colors and patterns to mix and match, depending on event and holiday. Not to mention, these make beautiful pieces to display in your kitchen or dining room!
2. I have been on the search for trendy//artsy business wear since I am now a college graduate and need to maintain professionalism at my full-time job. I found these great tapered leg trousers on forever21 in a beautiful dark grey tone. I am a HUGE fan of skinny jeans//pants so I just loved this new silhouette with a skinny look around the ankles.
3. Olive oil and fresh hot bread. YUM!! Jon and I love to have this as an appetizer for meals at our home or when we go out to eat at an Italian restaurant. We went to Carrabba's with Jon's parents on Sunday and they had delicious bread and olive oil. I think our table might have wiped out four loafs!
4. I am a huge make-up fan, especially of high pigment eye shadows. I have been using the same brushes for way too long and I have been on the look-out for some new eye make-up brushes. I just love this beautiful Kat von D brush set from Sephora. They have a great variety and come with a beautiful case to keep them protected in your make-up bag. This will definitely be on my Christmas list!
5. Lucia Lace Garden Necklace by WhiteOwl: Lace is so beautiful and dainty. I love the option of being able to wear it as jewelry.
6. Marquette Taper Holders from ZGallerie: I am always on the lookout for beautiful accessories for my home. I love how these have a fresh but rustic feel. Oh! And do not worry, they are animal friendly.
7. Crocodile Eyeball Ring by JessiTaylor: This is too awesome. I love its edgy uniqueness. I think anyone wearing this little treasure will be sure to make a statement. Also animal friendly!
9. Wherever We Are Together Print by Vol25: I have been keeping tabs on beautiful prints for my bare walls. This is really just one piece out of practically all of them that I love on Vol25's shop. Two great things about this piece: One - It is only $20.00 and Two - All of her pieces can be printed on canvas paper! Adorable.
That is all for this week! Also, do not forget to enter into the GIVEAWAY! You have until tomorrow at noon...so do not miss out!