Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspiration for Your Nest: Sarah & Nicolas

This week's nest inspiration is brought to you by Design*Sponge. Their "sneak peek" features let us see fellow Creators' lovely little abodes. I present to you Sarah of Ma Mamie Hippie and Nicolas.

When I came across the sneak peek into their home, I just fell in love their their candy-like color tones and pure artsy-ness. I love that chalkboard in their kitchen and the vintage suitcase in her workroom!







Happy Nesting to all! 

Photo Credits: Design*Sponge

9 comments:

  1. cute blog...and cute shop! I love all these home-inspiration posts! Makes me want to run home and paint some walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.11.10

    the little chairs at their coffee table are to die for! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE it all!!! the colors are soo bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such great work! Keep it up and keep making beautiful things!
    kpteale(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and a good reminder that simple is beautiful. I wish my house looked like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this home.
    love.

    i'm visiting from FN.
    i like your blog, a lot.

    eva.
    evasuejane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a great blog glad i have found it :)
    these rooms are just perfect.

    Zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from freckled nest. I love the wreath and moosehead. too cute. Lisa lehman68@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete