Saturday, November 06, 2010

New Product Line: "My Darling & I" and "My Name is Beautiful"

I am VERY excited and proud to announce that my Etsy boutique now has a NEW line of personalized necklaces-- out just in time for the holiday season! I used to do a lot of jewelry making in high school and decided to pick it up again in order to present these precious little treasures to you! Do they not make a perfect gift for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays...etc?

Here is a show and tell of the new line. I used my name and my husband's for the sample names (also so I could wear them myself!) If you like what you see, click on any of the pictures or take a stroll on over to my MaieDae boutique on Etsy to place your order.





Each necklace can be uniquely personalized and you have a choice of buying it with a beautiful antiqued bronze chain or with a delicate cream ribbon. 

A happy Saturday to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Silvitanova - Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28.11.10

    So gorgeous! And the ribbon makes the necklace look so very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally got to open my christmas present - LOVE it, the chain is beautiful and delicate. my family all wanted to see it up close and ooh-aahed all night :)

    ReplyDelete