Monday, November 15, 2010

Inspiration for Your Nest: Jordan & Landon

Younghouselove is seriously one of my FAVORITE blogs. Every now and then, they feature a "house crashing" blog where they show off someone's sweet n' swanky nest. I just drooled over Jordan & Landon's of landonjacob.com house crash featured back in early October.










I am loving the neutral colors and the pops of color everywhere. Also, I love that they used a lot of inexpensive items from places like IKEA and mixed and matched with eclectic finds. Just look at that old crate magazine holder by the ottoman in the picture above. OoooOo so cozy. 

Monday here was rainy and some people were a little too grumpy...but there are high hopes for Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the pops of color throughout the house. And that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it - great use of colour and amazing design elements. Flawless. I have a crush on this house, too.

    ReplyDelete