Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Fancy Shmancy: A Tuesday Collection of Favorite Things 11.9.10

I am super excited about this week's Fancy Shmancy! I have lots of favorite treasures that are perfect for holiday giving this year! 

1. I might be an owl fanatic...maybe just a teensy bit. BirdMafia is already one of my favorite Etsy shops and they recently came out with THIS way-too-cute-for-words baby owl stuffie. I could just pass away it is so cute. I think I already have a perfect place in my home picked out for it too! 


2. This is CRAZY. First of all my, husband and I love ThinkGeek. They have way too much creative and unique stuff for the geek in your life. I have had my eye on this little beauty for a while now. It is a Magic Wand programmable TV remote. By programming your own wrist swishes and movements, you can change the channels, turn up the volume, and turn off the television. How neat! 


3. Jon and I have been collecting ornaments for our first Christmas since we got engaged our Junior year of college. I just think these sweet little animal doily ornaments by WannaBe on Etsy are so dainty and adorable. 


4. I have mentioned Urban Decay in a previous post , but I recently got this NYC eye-shadow book from Ulta and I love its variety and choice of pigments. I have to confess that I have been collecting their eyeshadows and have four different books....so. much. eyeshadow!!


5. I ran across this BigCartel shop, MADEBYHANK, the other day and was amazed at the quality and beauty of her clutches and purses. This one is currently sold out, but I am crossing my fingers it will be re-stocked!


6. Most people cringe at the thought of eggnog. I will take a small glass of cold eggnog with my Thanksgiving meal, please! And those eggnog latte's at Starbucks...


7. These are fantastic. These moccasins are handmade by Katie of Darlingtonia. These little cuties are called "The Hitchmocc" inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's, "The Birds".


8. Thank you, Forever21, for inexpensive and cute dresses like this Confetti heart dress!


Have some favorites? Comment and link to your favorite list! Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. The MadeByHank clutch: I am waiting for it to come back, too! LOVE the color combinations. I'm also obsessed with those darlingtonias... hoping to save up for the moss ones with purple flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my lil' owl!
    Fantastic collection. I'm thinking pretty seriously about that wand remote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my!!!GORGEOUS!!
    Love your blog!!!
    Thank you so much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty much obsessed with most of the things on your list, girl. in love esp with urban decay, madebyhank, and that confetti dress.

    sweet list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with that wand... I <3 Harry Potter and that clutch is sooo cute! Oh I will definitely be checking out that adorable shop!

    Thanks for sharing your blog with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10.11.10

    oh my gosh! those owl pillows are soo cute. and that wand needs to be in my house immediately. oh the magical things i could shout at people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with e.day i love love LOVE those owl pillows!!! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete