Monday, November 01, 2010

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEST: FORTS

On top of my weekly "Fancy Shmancy" feature on MaieDae, I will also have a "Home is Where You Are: Monday Inspiration for Your Nest" weekly feature every Monday! This weekly feature will be dedicated to inspiring you to nest, wherever you may be, through photographs, DIY projects, and handmade home-goods shops. Enjoy!

Forts are not just for children:

Happy Nesting! Also, do not forget to enter the current giveaway! Click the "current giveaway" link on the right table of this page to be directed to the giveaway post. Cheers!

Photo Credits: Home Sweet Home

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.11.10

    Love this! I used to build forts when I was a kid... now I want a grown-up fort!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! These forts are magnificent and so much cooler than the ones my sister and I used to build!

    I can't wait until my nephew is a little bigger so I can build one with him.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. You have my heart. Forts are my very, very favorite thing. Mmmm! :)

    ReplyDelete