Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 Things I've Learned -- A New Series!

I am so excited to announce to you a new mini-series coming to my blog today! This series is brought to you by a handful of talented and inspiring bloggers, small business owners, and ladies who are chasing hard after their dreams. The new series is called "5 Things I've Learned" and it will highlight 18 bloggers and their personal advice on subjects like: running a blog, handmade shop, small business, staying inspired, and setting and accomplishing goals.

I think it's so important to learn from others and these ladies have so much amazing advice to offer! In order to celebrate the coming new year and starting fresh with your dreams and goals, this series will begin today and run periodically through December and January. I'm SO excited to share these posts with you, introduce you to inspiring women, and help propel you towards setting exciting and challenging goals for 2012!!

Be back later today for the first post! Can't wait. :)




4 comments:

  1. This sounds like an awesome series! I can't wait to read these post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.12.11

    Pretty cool! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for this! especially since I've just decided that my college
    career will be geared towards starting my own fair trade business : )!!

    : ) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Awesome..I love the idea.. I'm excited for the first post!

    ReplyDelete